As featured on
Subscribe to the Selma Sun today!
Subscribe to our print or digital edition.
- Christmas pictures with Santa to raise money for Wannabe Rescue
- Avis Williams finalist for AASA Women in School Leadership Award
- SAG holds Christmas Open House this Sunday
- Selma celebrates Christmas this weekend with events on land, water and air
- Elevate holiday cooking with quick and easy tweaks
- Legal Notices, December 2, 2021
- Rockin’ on the River boat parade slated for this weekend
- Rural Health Medical Program receives $150,000 grant from Delta Dental
- Selma’s Vernetta Perkins chosen to replace Armstrong as District Judge
- Wilcox County Sheriff Deputy killed, another injured while responding to domestic dispute
- Turkey deliveries in Depression-era Michigan teach youngster meaning of Thanksgiving charity
- Recipe: One-Bowl Chocolate Cake
- Selma merchants to hold After Hours Lantern Walk on Dec. 2
- Work to revitalize Green Street Baptist on target for Dec. 5 communion service
- Salvation Army renovates store, hires new leader, ready for traditional Red Kettle Campaign
- Alabama sees increase in drug overdose deaths
- Selma Alpha Phi Alpha chapter to celebrate 115 years
- Longtime VRMC physician announces retirement
Many Alabamians have been waiting to get the COVID vaccine until one is approved by U.S. regulators. Pfizer won approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday. Does that change your mind on getting the vaccine?