What are you looking for?
Search - Your search did not yield any results.
Subscribe to the Selma Sun today!
Subscribe to our print or digital edition.
- Rotary Club, Selma chamber to host Small Business Day featuring Catalyst Center on Monday
- Morgan Academy basketball roundup
- Man convicted of 1996 murder in Dallas County to be executed on Jan. 27
- Selma COA to hold pantry drive-thru this Thursday
- Sewell praises blocking of Alabama congressional district map by federal court
- Hank Sanders to run again for his former Senate seat as daughter steps down
- Chief Bufford introduces new officers to Marion mayor and city council
- Avian Influenza is Back
- 19-year-old victim of Montgomery shooting on Friday identified
- Parole denied for Dallas County man sentenced for murder
- Recipe: Old-Fashioned Southern Chicken and Dumplings
- 20-year-old man dead in Montgomery shooting
- Sewell announces new funding for Downtown Selma River Stabilization Project
- OBITUARY: Michael Brandon McHugh
- Agency serving Dallas County gets grant to help low-income households with utility costs
- Eight Dallas County bridges slated for repair as part of Infrastructure bill
- COVID testing to be held at Eastdale Mall in Montgomery
- Teenager charged in Jan. 5 shooting death of Selma man
Many Alabamians have been waiting to get the COVID vaccine until one is approved by U.S. regulators. Pfizer won approval by the U.S. Food and Drug Administration on Monday. Does that change your mind on getting the vaccine?