What are you looking for?
Subscribe to the Selma Sun today!
Subscribe to our print or digital edition.
- Selma Sun runs Dallas County tax delinquency list for second year
- WCC Selma basketball players win ACCC postseason awards
- Wetumpka hopes HGTV’s ‘Home Town Takeover’ will lead to more visitors when it airs in May
- Morgan Academy girls tennis team wins state championship
- Selma City Council extends mask mandate, curfew within city limits
- Morgan Academy takes Class AAA Region 2 Area 1 varsity baseball title
- ADPH tells providers statewide to 'pause' administering Johnson & Johnson COVID vaccine
- Income guidelines expanded for nutrition program for women with children
- Kay Ivey to lift statewide mask mandate, issues Safer Apart order
- Local entrepreneur, community coach gives back for Easter
- Mayor to propose local COVID restrictions as state rules lift
- 2021 Historic Hwy 80 Sale slated for April 16, 17
- Morgan Academy retires Veach softball jersey, honors senior softball and baseball players
- Selma City Schools partners with GoRescue to install 500 air purification units
- ARCH receives $10 million from Kay Ivey to serve homeless
- WALX’s Todd Prater wins award for radio commercial production
- Vaughan Regional Medical Center to hold COVID vaccine clinic at Bloch Park on Wednesday
- Selma city council moves closer to filling key jobs, settling budget dispute with mayor
The COVID vaccination gives 95 percent protection from getting the virus. However, not everyone has received the vaccination yet. When you get your vaccination, would you continue wearing a mask?