On Thursday, Sept. 17 Central AlabamaWorks will hold a hiring event for Vaughan Regional Medical Center that will last through Sunday, Sept. 20.
Vaughan Regional Medical Center is hiring for the following:
- Registered nurse: $5,000- $10,000 SIGNING BONUS based on experience, relocation & mileage assistance available
- LPN: Base pay is $16/hour with additional pay based on shifts, scholarships available for RN School
- Patient Care Tech (PCT): Pay range is $9.26-$14.50/hour with additional pay based on shifts
- Medical Technologist/ MLT: Pay range is $15-$29.70 based on qualifications, with additional pay based on shift
- Phlebotomist: Pay range is $10-$15.81 with additional pay based on shifts
- Maintenance Tech: Salary ranges from $14-$25.68/hr based on certifications and experience
- Dietician PRN: Pay range is $21-$32.72 based on experience, must be licensed with the AL Board of Dietetics & registered by the Commission on Dietetic Registration, must possess a bachelor’s degree or above in Human Environmental Sciences or Dietetic Sciences
“Vaughan Regional Medical Center has numerous opportunities to join their team. They are a great partner in Region 5 and offer competitive salaries and benefits. This is a wonderful opportunity for those living in Region 5 and surrounding counties.” said Central AlabamaWorks Executive Director Gindi Prutzman.
Those with questions may reach out to Central AlabamaWorks through Facebook, their website or by calling 205-735-9675.